Wednesday, July 05, 2006

These are the clouds....
More of the clouds that....
Interrupted our happy little 4th of July Celebration.
Ian was practicing how to sit up by himself...
And James was practicing his totally awesome jump and twist move.... while Gracie ran around in the field making friends with anyone that would listen to her. (She's a little bossy, I have no idea where she gets that from.)
Alas our fireworks were not to be and we left in short order when the wind picked up and the temperature dropped a good 15 degrees. On the way home the rain started, and it was blinding pounding rain for awhile. Apparently many places have rescheduled, but I think we will just declare this year a wash (haha).
So, how was your fourth?

2 comments:

April Showers said...

I like your pictures of the clouds and the kids. Gracie looks like she was having fun. And Ian is getting so big. I can't believe it! :-)
How do you add the link onto your site where it shows the other blogs that you read? I haven't played a lot with the settings yet, but I wanted to do that on mine.

The Mama said...

You have to go to the HTML page and edit it from there. The links things are way down at the bottom of the page. You just have to take out what is there and add your own, cut and paste. James showed me how to do the first one and then I did the rest. It's really easy once you know what to look for. You can go to the help page on blogger, they do a pretty good job of explaining most things!