Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Photo Blog!!!
Pictures from this weekend, boy, there are a ton. However Blogger is once again not very cooporative in the photo department and I don't have the patience to try to load any more!! Here are some of the best ones.

Most of these were taken at the cabin my cousin Chris and his family have rented for the week. It is up near Meeker Park. We spent time with them on Sunday chatting and relaxing. It was so nice to spend a day in the mountians!!




This one is from Monday morning. Happy Birthday James honey!!
These two were taken at Joes Crab Shack, where we had James birthday dinner. No I did not have seafood, they have bacon burgers that are very good thank you very much!! We love Joe's because they have a playground out on the patio, so we actually got to sit and eat and talk while Graice ran around and played. Some friends of ours ended up showing up later so Gracie got to play with her buddy Spencer for a little while too!

That's all for now!!

2 comments:

April Showers said...

I love your pictures. They turned out so well! And Gracie looks like such a big girl! And Ian...holy cow. He's going to be walking and talking the next time I see him! I can't believe how much they're growing up. Man, I miss them!
Sounds like you guys had a great time this weekend! How was the party? Was James really surprised? Were Matt and Emily and the boys there? She had emailed me and said she thought she'd be there. I hope he had a good time!
So what's on the agenda for this week - anything new or exciting? Mom told me that you have Ian's 6th month pictures. I can't wait to see them.
Better get back to work. Thanks for all the pictures on the post today! Love you lots!

Stepford On Wisteria said...

Ian looks like such a happy boy in these pics! And Gracie is getting her Momma's curls!!!! They're both so precious!