Friday, August 18, 2006

Pictures!

I have titles again!! I don't know what happened to the title bar on our blogger page, but James gave me a different program for writing my posts and it has a title bar. So we'll see how it goes.

So, here are some recents of the kiddos.

Gracie and her new tatoo, compliments of Long John Silvers.

Here she is just goofing around in the living room.

Here's Ian laughing at Gracie and her goofiness!

Do you see the teeth on this boy? Seriously he is a little shark!

This weekend should be fairly busy, we need to clean up and organize the office. James has his fantasy football draft Saturday night. (I get to have the kids all to myself for the second Saturday in a row, score!) Sunday is a free day at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science and I think we are going to head over there for that. There is a great fountian outside for the kids to play in that Gracie should love. We haven't been to the museum in quite awhile, I think she will like it.

I hope you all have a great weekend too!

2 comments:

Sue said...

The museum sounds fun! Your little ones look so happy!
Enjoy your weekend...
:-)

April Showers said...

My goodness...you can really see the curls coming out on Miss Gracie! Yeah for the sisterhood of curly hair people, right? :-) Ian is such a smily baby...I can't wait to see him again. He's going to have changed so much since the last time I saw him. But now that we're able to keep in more regular contact, I don't feel like I've missed out on so much. So thanks so much for being so great about keeping your posts up-to-date and sendind pictures. I love it!

Some things came up and I wasn't able to go to the airport with Mike to see his brother fly in. But I did see the jets flying over the church...it was so cool. I'm going with Mike tomorrow to his mom's house to see his brothers, so I'll have more to report on that tomorrow!

I hope you have a great weekend. Maybe next Saturday you can have James keep the kids while you go out and do something with a friend or whatever. Make that rotten husband of yours pull his fair share! :-) Just teasing...I know (or at least it appears) that James is a good daddy. He's more involved in his kids' lives than a lot of fathers are, that's for sure.

Give Gracie and Ian hugs and kisses for me. Tell Gracie that I'm going to send her a little video over the email soon, so be looking for that. Talk to you soon!