Thursday, September 28, 2006

Thursday Thoughts

Ian is teething again, which means nights are like a slow and hideous death.  He sleeps so poorly when he is teething.  I am exhausted.  I am grumpy.  I just want to go back to bed.  Of course James had to go in to work early this morning, so I couldn't even benefit from a little extra rest while he was getting ready for work.  He snored his way through most of Ian's waking's last night though.  I sure wish I could.
Ian is also crawling, and has been pretty well since we got back from Chicago.  He is getting better every day and now follows me around when he wants something.   It's pretty cute!  Gracie didn't crawl this early, and she didn't crawl very long.  It will be interesting to see how long this stage lasts for him.  He is working on standing without holding on to anything, he is incredibly brave to do so because most of the time his legs crumble under him.  But he tries again and again.  Another determined spirit in the family.  Should make toddlerhood interesting.
I've added a couple blogs to my blogroll. 
Message in a bottle, a blog I just discovered through Sue.  Horizon lives in Scotland, a place I hope to visit someday.  She has a beautiful family and beautiful flowers.  I'm looking forward to reading more!
All about my life is a blog written by yet another high school friend, Lisa.  She lives in Florida with her hubby and adorable little boy Bobby.  I am enjoying keeping up with my friends from high school so much! 
Today is gonna be a long day.  James has to "work" late tonight and have dinner with the guys he manages who are in town for training.  I'm terribly excited to know I have the kids all to myself from waking til bedtime tonight.  I am so ordering Chinese for dinner! 
Oh, I almost forgot.  If you can you should check out Things that make me go Hmmmmmmmm throughout the day.  Felicia has actually been updating her blog while in labor!  She's so dedicated!  I can't wait to hear of Jacksons arrival and see pictures.  He's gonna be one cute baby!!
Have a good day everyone!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Glad you found Horizon! She's a fun lady and has a little boy that is about 4 yrs old!
Blogging while in labor???
Hmmm, I can't imagine doing that, but maybe I'm not as modern as some!
:-)