Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Uganda: 4000 Die Daily Due to Lack of Breastfeeding

This is why I refuse to support formula companies and boycott Nestle. This is why my children will be breastfed until they choose to wean. Preying on the uneducated in a third world country, leading mothers to think that formula is the equivalent of human milk, making it too expensive for those families to purchase after giving them free samples which the mothers use and their milk dries up. Filthy water that you shouldn't use to make formula with anyway. Horrible ethics and horrible business practices. This makes me so angry. I can't imagine watching your child die. The fact that is caused by huge financially motivated American companies makes my blood boil.

http://allafrica.com/stories/200609050313.html

No comments: