Monday, October 30, 2006

Boo at the Zoo

Saturday we went to Boo at the Zoo at the Denver Zoo.  Basically the kids all dress up, you go into the zoo and trick or treat and see the animals!  We went with my friend Iris and her kids, her husband had to work so he couldn't join us.  So we had 3 grown-ups, 4 kids, and we ended up having to park in City Park on the backside of the zoo, about a mile from the enterance!   We definiately got our exercise! It was a little cool when we got started, but it ended up being a beautiful warm and sunny day.  Gracie went as Cinderella and Ian as Eeyore, although he kept tearing the hat off so you don't really get the full effect of his cuteness in these pictures.  I am going to take more pictures tomorrow, because you just have to see the outfit with the hat. 

 

4 comments:

Pamela said...

Wow, that is a long way to walk with all the kids. lol Love all the cute pics! Gracie and Ian look so cute dressed up as Cinderella, Eeyore. The little bumbble bee was cute too. What a fun day! :) Hope you got your hour back! lol

April Showers said...

I love the real close-up one of Ian. His hair is getting pretty long. Are you going to wait till the 1 year birthday to do the first haircut?
Speaking of 1st birthday, are there plans in motion for a celebration? Are you guys traveling for Thanksgiving or Christmas? I'm trying to plan out my trip home, so just checking to see what your schedule is going to be like.
Are you guys gonna take the kids Trick-or-Treating tomorrow? I can't wait to see those pictures.

The Mama said...

Well.... Gracie is 2 1/2 and she hasn't had a haircut yet, so I'm not too keen on doing Ian!! We'll see, but I think we're gonna leave it be for awhile!

We will be here for the holidays, we aren't going anywhere. We will have a birthday party for Ian, I have to look at the calendar to figure out exactly when. The first birthday is so huge though, that first year is intense, so we have to celebrate surviving it!

Pamela said...

Trick-or-treat! Hey, this was so fun! Glad there are no monsters that lurk around your place, "witch" reminds me Happy Halloween! Hope the kids had fun! Come trick or treat at my place! :)