Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Life goes on

So, in keeping with all the craziness in our lives:

 

~We are having a blizzard right now.  It is amazing!!  We are suppose to get two feet of snow!!  All of Denver is shutting down; the malls are closed, James office closed, some of the interstates are closed, and the airport has suspended all flights in and out.  It's an honest to goodness winter storm!

~Ian is sick.  Like really sick.  Like 102 fever sick.  Like so sad and hot all he can do is sit on my lap and moan and cry sick.  No other symptoms so far though, just the fever.   We'll see how this pans out.

 

The rest of us are fine, Gracie loves watching all the snow, James is doing a bit of work from home, and I am resting and slowly but surely my ankle is healing.  It's a process you know!

I hope you are all safe and warm and getting ready for the holidays!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been reading about that storm online. Hope you stay warm and safe!
:)