Sunday, December 17, 2006

Of all the things

So I'm getting a crash course into what it's like to have triplets.



It's wigging out the kids some, but they'll adjust. Gracie especially has been told maybe 1000 times already to watch out for mommy's foot. Not that it's really helped much....



At this point I'm really wondering where the hover craft, or hover wheel chairs i was promised when I was a kid are at. Just goes to show you what science knows.



Of course we could give alice the old peg leg. But then I'll have to sand it, and varnish it periodically instead of just giving her the occasional foot massage.



aaaaaarrrrrggghhhh





1 comment:

Sue said...

Just stopping in to say that I've been thinking of you. Hope you're managing OK. No time is easy to be laid up, but I know it's tough at the holidays with little ones...
((hugs))