Sunday, April 29, 2007

Gracie's birthday!!!

We had a great time and a great turnout. We had 17 kids and babies, 10 parents, 2 grandparents and an aunt!! It was tons of fun. The kids wore themselves out with an hour of playing on all the bouncy blow up toys and slides and then we had lunch and cake and finally presents. It was so much fun!!!

I can't believe she's (almost) 3. Amazing. The phrase "they grow up so fast" doesn't even begin to explain it!!!

Here are the pictures:

Gracie and Ian getting ready to leave for the party.
Birthday girl!
Gracie and Claire on the merry-go-round.
Mommy and Ian on the big firetruck slide.
Gracie, Iris, and Halem watching Atreyu and others come down the slide!
The beautiful princess cake!
Gracie listening to us sing happy birthday to her.
Waiting to eat cake!


I have to get some more pictures from April's camera and if there are any more good ones I'll post them!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks like it was a terrific birthday party. Gracie is getting so big, I can't believe she is going to be 3 already. Wow, that picture of her and Ian makes them look almost the same size. I am so happy she had a wonderful party and that cake is too cute.

Susie said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful little Princess Gracie!!
:)

samantha said...

I can't believe she's 3---I remember when she was born!!! Happy Birthday Gracie!!!!

Reduce-Reuse-Repsycho said...

I see no pink dress, no pink cake...don't tell me she changed her mind!!! :) Looks like you guys had fun - I love her curls!

She is getting too big, too fast. Please tell her I said she needs to stop that! :)

The Mama said...

Well....there were pink plates and napkins for lunch!! Mostly though she didn't really care about the pink. Silly girl, she wears pink just about every single day of her life and I could not get her dressed in pink that morning!! Oh well. She had a great time, pink or not!