Friday, April 13, 2007

Is anyone else having trouble posting pictures? I haven't been able to for days now. I don't know what the deal is.

We've had two puke free days here now so I think the worst is behind us. Knock on wood.

We received some really tragic news last night. My dad called to tell us that Helen's niece Summer and her 15 month old baby girl were murdered. The babies father killed them both and then killed himself. I don't really know many details but please be praying for Helen and her sister Jan and everyone else that is affected by this. I just can't wrap my head around the kind of evil that does that. It's just so sad.

I hope you all have a great weekend. I get to go riding either tomorrow or Sunday depending on if we actually get any of the snow they said we were going to get. Originally they were predicting over a foot of snow but apparently the storm stalled and may never reach us. That's fine with me, I'm over winter.

I'll try to post pictures again later......

1 comment:

Susie said...

I haven't been having trouble posting pictures...
I can't wrap my thoughts around an entire family being wiped out so senselessly. My prayers are with those who grieve..
hugs!