Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Samantha (Mom In Guam) tagged me, so here goes:
“Rules”After posting these rules, each player proceeds to list 8 relatively random facts/habits about himself/herself. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, leaving them a comment on their blogs to let them know.

1. Being a stay at home mom is hands down the hardest thing I have ever done ever. I thought being a mom would be so easy and wonderful and I thought I knew everything because of all the work I did with kids. I was so wrong!!!

2. I can't wait til we have a house with a yard, I so badly want a garden and a place for the kids to run outside safely.

3. I love cookies as long as they don't contain fruit or nuts.

4. I cannot wait to go to Europe again. It is such an amazing place, I love seeing how people live differently than we do in the US.

5. I travel in circles. When I have to run out I plan things so that I leave from one direction and return from the other. I even prefer to walk back and forth to the park different ways so my path forms a circle. I have no idea why.

6. I love dogs and cats. But if I could only have one pet it would be a cat.

7. I hate that both my kids were born by c-section and if it weren't for that I would probably want more kids. The idea of pregnancy and birth terrifies me now.

8. My husband is my best friend and I love him more than I ever thought I could ever love another human being. He is so patient, I don't know how he puts up with me and all my flaws. He is a wonderful man, better than I could have ever hoped for.

I tag Brandi, Sue, Ann, Chris Williams(if he ever checks his blog!), April, Emily, Heather and Brian . Of course you don't have to do it if you don't want to! I don't have them all linked here though.....maybe I should do that!

4 comments:

Granny said...

I'll save you a link. Here I am.

It works now with the same user name and password as before. It must have been a typo.

Thanks. I'll try to get to the meme.

The Mama said...

I'm glad you found your way!! Blogger can be so weird sometimes!

samantha said...

I totally agree with #1--hardest job and scariest too I think!

Chris said...

Wow, that hurt....

Consider your request granted, my self imposed vacation from the world of the blog is now over...at least until the next time I find myself buried with papers due.