Tuesday, July 10, 2007

So, what have we been up to?

Well, there was the 3rd and 4th which involved fireworks with friends, neighbors, and the city of Parker.

There was an incident with Gracie throwing rocks into the parking lot and breaking a neighbors windshield.

There has been much bike riding by Gracie, she's getting really good.

And the latest news, this morning Ian has a runny nose. I'm not looking forward to what might develop.

Here's some recent pictures, in no particular order:


Gracie with a sparkler on the 3rd.

Gracie helping set up the cupcake cups on the 4th.
My mini-chef.
Decorating the cupcakes with our friends.
At the park waiting for fireworks.
A couple lazy cats.


A very friendly ladybug.
Daddy and son watching fireworks on the 3rd.
Gracie and Ian with Anna, their favorite neighbor.
Gracie the speed racer!



3 comments:

April Showers said...

Man, I love all those pictures. Looks like Gracie is turning out to be a great chef and bike rider. I'm so proud of her! And I love that first picture of her at the top of your post. With her hair pulled up a little bit, she looks so grown up. What a cutie! I miss her so much! I will try to get some pictures up soon of my house. And hopefully I'll have a kitty at my house this weekend to take pictures of. Love you guys!

Heather said...

Buy, Busy, busy!!!! Did Ian like the fireworks too? Sparklers are such fun. Gracie is so brave! Eveyone looks good. Wal-mat has been crazy. Already worked 5 hours of overtime this wek getting bck into our new digs! Have the rest of a good week

Felicia said...

I love Gracie's bike! It's so darling. She's going to be a pro when she goes up to the real thing. :)

Ian is looking like such a big boy with his haircut. We might have to take Jax for his 1st cut soon - his curls are getting puffy, some days it looks like a baby 'fro.