Friday, August 17, 2007

We have been BUSY!!!!

It's been nuts around here. I want to put up pictures but I don't have time today. We are going camping this weekend and are leaving in just a few hours. I think we are pretty ready, but I need to clean the house up a bit!

The last couple weeks have been crazy. James went to see the Rockies play the Cubs on Thursday and Saturday night. Friday night we went to the Douglas County Fair and Rodeo where we watched cowboys do all sorts of cool stuff and the kids rode the rides. Saturday we had a birthday party to attend for one of Gracie's little friends. Monday we went to the Botanical Gardens where we met up with Brandi and Adri and Brandi's nieces. Tuesday Bingo got neutered and we had to drive to the other side of Denver to get it done since I refuse to pay $200 for something when I can get it for $40. Wednesday we met with our mortgage broker and signed papers for our new 30-year fixed mortgage! Yahoo!! Yesterday Gracie had her first princess class at the rec center and today we are headed up to the mountains.

Phew........

I promise to post pictures when we get back, I'll probably do a few posts of pictures from all the fun stuff we've done.

I hope you all have a great weekend!!!

No comments: