Friday, September 21, 2007

Pictures!

Well lookie there! I got my title bar back. Seems that somehow I turned it off in my settings many months ago and all I had to do was turn it back on. Very simple fix......I guess I should have looked into that awhile ago!

So anyway, here's some recent shots.

Gracie at the Scottish Highlands Festival in Estes Park
Ian at the festivalJames and Ian at the festival
My little monkey
Ian's new cheesy grin
Handsome boy
My fairy princess
Horace and Scout catnapping
James and Ian catnapping
Snack time
The memorial sign for Sarah

This weekend we are going to stick around home, I have guitar lessons, Gracie starts swimming lessons, and we are going to install all new blinds in the house to match the ones we put in our bedroom last spring.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

April Showers said...

I love the pictures. Ian's silly grin is funny! That's cool that you guys made it to the Scottish Festival. Tell the kids I said hey! Have a great weekend!

samantha said...

Ian is looking like such a big boy---no more baby---so sad):