Thursday, September 27, 2007

Wanna see what we're having for dinner?

Man oh man. Head over to The Pioneer Woman Cooks. I am so making Penne al la Betsy for dinner, even though it will require a run to the grocery store! We don't eat shrimp though, so I'll probably use chicken.

I'm already salivating!

Go check it out. Really!!!

(I have to make Marlboro Man's Favorite Cookies too, James is making me!)

I'll edit in my review tonight!

REVIEW:
This dish is delicious, simple, and fast. The entire family loved it, the kids even had two servings each! I followed the directions exactly although I think next time I might use a slightly larger onion and slightly less wine. I substituted ground pork cooked in bite sized pieces for the shrimp and it went perfectly with this dish.

The rest of the bottle of wine was the perfect compliment!

No comments: