Saturday, October 13, 2007

What number are you?

Wow, this quiz has me spot on. Scary!

You Are 1: The Reformer




You're a responsible person - with a clear sense of right and wrong.

High standards are important to you, and you do everything to meet them.


You are your own worst critic, feeling ashamed if you're not perfect.

You have uncompromising integrity, and people expect you to be fair.


At Your Best: You are hopeful, honest, and inspiring. You bring out the best in humanity.


At Your Worst: You are intolerant, judgmental, and picky.


Your Fixation: Resentment


Your Primary Fear: Being corrupt.


Your Primary Desire: To be good.


Other Number 1's: Al Gore, Martha Stewart, Gandhi, Celene Dion, and Spock from Star Trek.

3 comments:

Felicia said...

I normally wouldn't put a lot of stock in these quizzes. And then it pegged me like it's known me all my life. It's quite freaky! I'm:

You Are 6: The Loyalist
You have strong relationships and are intensely loyal.
People find you easy to love and care for.

You like your world to be stable and secure, no surprises.
You're cautious. You prefer your inner circle to the outside world.

At Your Best: You are courageous, a positive thinker, and expressive. You can take on the world.

At Your Worst: You are secretly insecure - which makes you sarcastic, cold, and argumentative.

Your Fixation: Doubt

Your Primary Fear: Abandonment

Your Primary Desire: Security and support

Other Number 6's: Mel Gibson, Woody Allen, Jay Leno, Marilyn Monroe, and Julia Roberts.

Susie said...

Fun Quiz! I think it was really accurate for me: (but I hope I don't show my "worst" side too often!)LOL...
I am #2 The Helper!
You always put on a happy face and try to help those around you.
You're incredibly empathetic and care about everyone you know.

Able to see the good in others, you're thoughtful, warm, and sincere.
You connect with people who are charming and charismatic.

At Your Best: You are deeply giving, altruistic, and humble. You devote your life to others while caring for yourself too.

At Your Worst: You are manipulative and enjoy making other people guilty.

Your Fixation: Rejection

Your Primary Fear: Being unworthy of love

Your Primary Desire: To be loved unconditionally

Other Number 2's: Mother Teresa, John Travolta, Princess Diana, Dr. Phil, and Mr. Rogers.

samantha said...

You and I are the same---can you believe it?!? I had a feeling we would be---We could fix the world---so we think!!(: