Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Wow, I haven't posted in awhile!

It's been super busy around here. And I've been playing with Facebook. It's fun!

Anyway......let's see here. We've been busy between classes, babysitting, weekend adventures, the Rockies games, and the care of many felines.

We went to a pumpkin ranch last weekend with James folks. It was really nice although a bit chilly. The kids had fun, they went on lots of little rides, Gracie painted a pumpkin, and Ian rode a pony for the first time! Of course I forgot my camera so I need Grandma to e-mail pictures to me, then I can post them!

Saturday evening we had friends over to watch the Rockies lose game 3. Sad wasn't it? I can't believe they were swept. I think that such a long break after such an amazing hot streak did them in. James was really disappointed because he managed to scrounge up a ticket for Monday nights game, but that game never happened. Oh well, maybe next year!

I am now in the process of finding homes for the foster cats and kittens. I have placed an ad on Craigslist and I am really hoping I can have them all spoken for soon. The cats were neutered last weekend and the kittens will be neutered on Nov. 13th. I really hope to have them all placed by Thanksgiving.

I will try to get some pictures up soon. I will have a bunch after tomorrow with the kids all dressed up for Halloween so I will try to post those on Thursday. Gracie is going to be a princess and Ian is going to be a fireman. They will look adorable (of course)!

I gotta go serve lunch now, ta-ta!

1 comment:

April Showers said...

What's your Facebook page? I don't have an account, but can I still view your stuff? Let me know. Hope you guys are doing good. Miss you!