Thursday, March 27, 2008

My first music festival!

Last week I heard the Mile High Music Festival announced on the radio. It's the first music festival of it's kind in Denver. Yes, we have been deprived. Anyway, when I heard the line-up I knew we HAD to go and I crossed my fingers that the people we would want to see would be the same day. When I got home I looked it up and SCORE..........the line up for Sunday, the second day, has two of our all time favorite artists, Dave Matthews (James loves him) and John Mayer (I love him). So we got tickets.

I can't wait to go. I've never gone to a music festival before. There will be tons of other bands all day long leading up to the headliners (The Black Crowes, Dave Matthews and John Mayer). Our tickets came tonight in the mail. Now I just have to wait 4 months!!!

No comments: