Sunday, November 09, 2008

A good day!

We headed up to Loveland this morning and had the wonderful opportunity to leave the kids with my in-laws for the afternoon! It was so nice, we have recently lost yet another babysitter, (they all move away, I'm starting to get a complex), and we hadn't been out on a date in almost 2 months.

We had a great afternoon walking around a couple outdoor malls and having lunch. We managed to hit a couple awesome sales. James got some great jeans and shirts at Eddie Bauer which was having 50% off all their clearance! I found a new purse (the first purse I've had in over 4 years, now that I don't have a diaper bag and I have a job I actually have need of one), and we found outfits for our Christmas pictures. Now we just need a photographer!

It was kind of a delayed celebration of our anniversary and I'm glad we were able to squeeze it in. The break was needed and it's so nice to have loving grandparents to leave the kids with for awhile. Thanks Heather and Brian! The kids had a great time and the little turkey cookies were delicious!

No comments: