Tuesday, November 04, 2008

The rundown

~ Go Vote!!!

~I smashed my finger bad yesterday in the van door, the wind caught it as I was trying to close it quietly because Ian was asleep. It's not broken but my nail might fall off. It's hard to do some things with just one thumb! On the upside James brought home BBQ and wine for dinner.

~Our foster dog has a bladder infection, we spent 2 hours at the vet yesterday right before the thumb smashing. Good times!

~Yesterday was 6 years since James and I said "I DO". I love him even more today than I did then!

~We got a loft bed for Gracie's room, so she has a full bed with an awesome playroom set up underneath it now and Ian has the twin bed so he gained play space as well. I will get pictures soon but due to the thumb situation I haven't finished moving everything around as we would like to have it. Soon as it's ready I will take pictures.

I hope you are all having a good week!

No comments: