Monday, January 19, 2009

Only 4 days.......

Til we leave for California!!

It's kinda funny, I planned this trip last June, knowing that I was going to need a break from the freezing cold this winter since last winter I almost went nuts with it. Of course this winter has been amazingly mild and the weather this week is suppose to be in the upper 50's and even a couple lower 60's!! I'm really not feeling the need for a break from the cold like I thought I would! To make things even more interesting the weather for the time we are there is not looking to be too great, there's quite a bit of rain and cooler weather predicted, I don't know if it will even get to 70 while we are there. Oh well, a vacation is a vacation and we will make the best of it no matter what!

We are sharing a beach house with some friends and I am just so excited. According to the rental ad we will be able to see dolphins in the ocean beyond our beach. We are going to go on a whale watching boat tour, we are going to go to the San Diego zoo, the San Diego Wild Animal Park, and best of all.........Disneyland!!! We are all so excited and I know it's going to be a lot of fun. Of course there will be pictures to share, we have wireless at the house so hopefully I can post while we are there.

No comments: