Monday, April 27, 2009

Keeping busy!

This week is a busy one for us.

M-Th we have swimming at 9am. I am so glad both the kids got into classes at the same time this round, it makes things a million times easier! I'm not a huge fan of having to be somewhere by 9am but I can deal!

Tomorrow morning I am doing some extra Fun Bus hours. I've never worked during the week before so it will be a little different but I'm sure it will be fine. I'll be done by noon. Tomorrow night we are headed to Denver for our first Rockies game of the season, against the Padres. We're cashing in on the coupon the kids gave James for Christmas.

Wednesday is our standing date with the home school group for our hike. It's suppose to be nice out, I really hope it is.

Thursday afternoon we are going to the movie theater to see Earth. I'm very excited about that!

Friday is Gracie's birthday!!!! I'm not sure what we'll do during the day but Gracie has been making plans about all the stuff she's gonna make us do. Dinner out is definitely on the agenda, sounds like McDonalds is the plan!

Saturday is Gracie's birthday party, we have friends and family coming, the Fun Bus will be here and hopefully lots of good times will be had.

Sunday I have two birthday parties to work for Fun Bus.

Then Monday we start all over again with swimming lessons and whatever else falls in our laps. Life is never boring or quiet, that's for sure!

No comments: