Friday, July 17, 2009

To Lory

This post is dedicated to my friend Lory because I think she deserves to know that she will always have a place in Colorado!

IMG_5127

If Lory were a State Park (oh wait, she is) I would stand by her proudly with no regard to how large my butt looks on the world wide web.

IMG_5125 

We would wear tie-dye in her honor.

IMG_5045

The children would play imaginary violins with sticks,

IMG_5109

and draw swords from their t-shirts.

IMG_5114

I would wash my hands in her lovely waterfalls.  (That sounds pretty kinky, ehh?)

IMG_5062

We would allow the children to do dangerous things for fun.

IMG_5074

Most of all though, we would see her beauty all around us and smile!

IMG_5059 IMG_5048 IMG_5049 IMG_5050

Because Lory is a lovely person and I enjoyed thinking of her while hiking at her park!

4 comments:

~L~ said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Now THAT is a worthy, awesome, very-good blog entry!

Thank you!

Marie said...

Oh brings tears to my eyes. AN who better to deserve this then Lory

Juli said...

I would totally visit a Lory Park.

MDB_Mom said...

Ah. love it!